Thursday, April 7, 2016

A little inspiration and fun in Texas!

Wow...what a great week! The hard working ladies at the cottage have managed to make hundreds of Unicorn Bath bombs, plan out our summer shows and wrap up a ton of overdue filing.  It has been a productive week!

I am currently floating on a vintage cloud because my family and I just returned from Texas Antique week with sun kissed skin and some great treasures.


While Texas has little to do with our bath bakery it always gives me the reboot and inspiration for colors, themes and creative energy! Here are some fun pictures from our adventure. My sweet husband pulled our mini tribe in a wagon for four days in the hot hot sun :)  



The ladies of the cottage made me one of these! Whisk and paddle chandeliers are trendy!


Love strawberries! This sweet piece was a vintage string holder.



Selfie in sun with my Mr. Stephens.


One stop shop for vintage church windows!


Loaded buffalo ranch chicken baked potato!


My sweet lady stopping to smell the vintage.


Color and Lace


I break for unicorns!


My sweet birds


Sparkle and Shine


Pink 


Early start with this little shopper!


Junk Berry Pie


Ice cream vintage sign


Teal, roses and good quotes!
Stay tuned for our next update on new items and summer cakes!



No comments:

Post a Comment