Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Hello Busy Season!

We have been back from Atlanta for a bit now and we are just icing as fast as we can! We had a fabulous time in Atlanta as we always do. Love seeing our existing customers and meeting new customers. We are also back to our wonderful location on the third floor.  Here is my our selfie with the new sigh.  Kim and I still had that booth down in less than 30 minutes! YAY!

 




 I adore the current limited edition sugar scrub in Neapolitan that we have for Valentine's Day. It is hand piped into each container. If only I could hand the icing bag over for a little help.I always end up doing myself because they are so tricky when the mango butter sets and they are just too cute to not be perfect.




And now I am going to go shrink wrap them because we just finished another batch of 70 today. Which is really two batches! 
Don't let me fool you - we are still small batch + lots of love kinda people!
Might not sound like much but they will all be gone after we ship tomorrow! 

Lastly, 

GO HAWKS!


Courtney xo


No comments:

Post a Comment