Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hello again GS1... HOW VERY HAPPY I AM TO SEE YOU!

I know all caps is yelling. It is only fitting on how much I love to sit down at the computer and punch in every SKU we have to generate a bar code. I would rather have an icing bag in my hand!

This week will take the cake for me! We are wrapping up our new designs for our sugar scrub packaging, designing spring line, ordering new product design pieces and we are adding the bar codes. Something I should have done a long time ago!

I am showing you a few pictures of the upcoming designs. We are running with our new and improved sweet theme. I am so over the moon with everything that it has given me a burst of pink energy with Feeling Smitten. It is like working 60+ hours a week for 8 or more weeks and then heading to Maui! Wonderful.

Finally, the label matches the contents. Pure Handmade Goodness! Did you know we do batches of our Gelato Sugar Scrubs 35 pieces at a time? That sometimes barely will cover one order. We did make them in a 40 Qt Mixer in the past and the quality was compromised. We have multiple mixers so we will save the 40 for the other goodness.

This amazing scrub is butter based and requires us to melt Mango, Shea and Coconut Butter. Pouring it in gradually and hand piping into each jar before it thickens. The end result? A super power that does not require stirring oils up and is full of moisture and other benefits.

I fell in love with Mango butter years ago and rub it directly on my skin. It has anti aging properties too! This Gelato Sugar Scrub is a fancy extension with organic natural greatness to give you that small getaway in the shower or bath!

By the way I am not a sales person and I actually took a sales class in college and switched it out immediately when I realized I had to get in front of the class and sell something to my fellow 35 students. I wish I had this scrub then!

Stay tuned for more updates!

Courtney xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment