Sunday, March 29, 2015

I am so sorry! I will be posting more soon!

This week was our first week back from a cupcake bomb. Last month we were featured on Good Morning America Steals and Deals with Tory Johnson.  What a month is all I can say.  It was really a window of 10 days however with our current customer orders and stock it carried over for days after the segment aired.

I am still in a bit of shock from the response. After the first few days of shipping we were taking calls for order tracking and it was absolutely amazing to hear the happy feedback from customers.

I have never made so many sugar scrubs in such a short window. My husband and I worked from 6 am to midnight for a month. We recruited friends,boyfriends and our three year old for sprinkling. The ladies of the cottage worked overtime and we got every last order out. We captured some pictures of the long days and beat our shipping records everyday. Never thought we could fill a fed ex truck to the max in one day!

Thank you Tory Johnson for featuring us and seeing the excitement in my brand! Thank you cupcake ladies for rocking the orders out. Thank you Ian (my husband) for keeping me sane. Thanks to everyone who ordered these hand made treats!















1 comment: