Monday, May 11, 2015

Getting ready for Fall and Holiday!

I  thought I would be much better at updating this blog! I am in the process of planning some things that will free my time up so I can show more of the cupcake cottage and behind the scenes.

Last week we finalized some of our fall and holiday line.


I have missed the warm smells of Fall. It doesn't even feel like summer here in Washington until July. I think that makes me skip right over summer to toasted marshmallow, lemon pound cake and pumpkin!

We also completed our first video showing you one of the many steps of making a cupcake bath bomb.  Please don't judge me... this is not on my list of strengths. We just wanted to show you the icing process and how much thought, love and magic goes behind these handmade batches. One small video at a time.






1 comment:

  1. So neat...love seeing behind the scenes stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete